LifeLearner

This is my personal account of my experience pre and post Katrina. It won't be extensive, it won't include technical or professional data. Only my own thoughts. Read if it's interesting. It doesn't hurt my feelings if it doesn't rock your boat. THANK you to ALL who poured your compassion on us and those from the gulf cost and beyond who lost so much. I was profoundly effected by people like you!

  • ABOUT ME
  • MORE BLOGGING
  • Saturday, February 04, 2006

    A Bit Late

    I know I've really lagged on this blogging thing. The truth is, I've been rather caught up in the whole being homeless and staying with friends situation. Then I finally moved into a new place January 8th! Yay!!! So, hopefully I can start filling up space in this spot here. I also didn't have a computer till about two weeks ago when I broke down and bought an e-machine. It works, that's all that matters. So, the update currently is that I have a job, I have a place to live and I have a computer! I need a bed, but hey, we can't have it all at once!!

    Hope to be posting some more over the weekend. Oh, this is the weekend! Silly me!

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home